♥ post 08- Short term goals for this month and why

on Sunday, January 6, 2013
SHORT TERM GOALS.

So hopefully, I could actually get this done.

1.) To finish my sonata and valse.
* The piano exams are coming up soon and I hope and pray I can finish all my pieces. I haven't memorized one yet. T_T Lord help.
2.) Memorize my inventions
* Yeah, so hopefully I can level up to sinfonias and might play that in the exams instead of invetions. But I think it's not possible yet. haha
3.) Do well in mid terms
* I must study study and practice, I want to keep being a dean's listah. haha
4.) Jog at least twice a week. <- HA, I doubt this but at least I thought of doing it. hahaha
* I really need exercise. I feel my body losing its awesomeness and I can't afford losing my awesomeness. xD
5.) Practice the piano accompaniments for the PREDIS kids.
* Cause me and Ella are suppose to accompany them. soon. O_O hehe
6.) Save Money!
* Just cause I want and also I'm broke. hehe

That's all! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment