on Tuesday, January 15, 2013


Okay, this was probably the last time I saw Vidcel my classmate from elementary. 
This morning I received a text I would never expect in like 30 years. I was shocked at the news that Vidcel is no longer living. He got into a motorcycle accident. 

I really don't know what to say or what to feel. I feel sad, pity and guilt. 
*sigh* We will never really know what will happen or when will our lives end. I remember all the times and memories I had with Vidcel. He was sort of a "bugoy" kid, he's also papansin and feeler. But I know deep down he's also good and funny. Though it takes time to see it. I remember bullying him before but he also bullied me. We teased each other a lot that there was a time I actually liked him as a crush but only for a short time. hahaha. Knowing that he's gone now, that I can never see him again but in my memories makes me feel sad :(
I had hurt him a few times before and it makes me feel guilty, but in the end he forgave me and that gave me a different view of him. So yeah, it's so sad to have someone you know pass away. I wish I could have been a better friend and classmate. 
I'm also quite frustrated because I know his personality. I know he drinks, smokes and goes to these motor racing things at dawn. He thinks he's cool because of those and he's in a fraternity. I'm so mad that he made these stupid decisions of buying a motorcycle and having vices. It shows that he's spoiled by his parents *ehemmomehem*. It's so sad to think that the mother is alone. His dad died like 2 or 3 years ago and now... *sigh*. It just saddens me. 
He could've had a future ahead of him. He could've had done something more in his life. But now it's gone. And he's gone.

I know Vidcel would not see this but I would want to say something if he was here.

HOY BUANGA KA. SAMOKA NIMO OI. NGANO MAGPA.CHUI CHUI PAMAN KA PARA SA UBAN TAO. KABALO KA NGA DELIKADO PERO GUSTO JUD KA NGA COOL KA TANAWON. DAYON KARUN? GI.BYAAN NAMI NIMO :(
DI KO KA.TUO NGA NAHITABO NI. Hahai.
Dili na gani kaayo ta ga.kita nya karun di najud ta magkita. :(

Vidcel, sorry sa mga butang nga ako gi.buhat sauna nga na.hurt ka. I wish I could have been a better friend to you. 

REST IN PEACE. We will miss you 

3 comments:

ezara said...

oh thats so sad page :( we really never know gyud when our time is up :/ hahay..

promisetohush said...

i know what you mean. samuk btaw jud kaau sya ui. gapamiya man jd.

Penda Penn said...

shock. never knew vids on a personal level. but i just found out. woah. u really dont know when u go. it's not a matter of choice. rest in peace and comfort to his family (although i know they probably wont see this)

Post a Comment