Christmas Vacation.

on Tuesday, January 8, 2013
I know this is too late. Ugh, I've been wanting to post since January 1. But there were so many things hindering me. haha. So I'll post now even though it's too late. HAHA

So of course I went back to my city! Cagayan de Oro! I spent christmas there with the family :)




Before I went back, I almost went to Puerto princessa. I was already in the plane. Good thing I heard the announcement saying its going to Puerto princesa. Wew. That would have been... interesting if I have continued. HAHAHA.




My family picked me up in the airport and then we went to centrio for a while :D








Aaaw, my sisters are so big now :D

ERMERGERD. I MISSED LECHON. HAHA

We chilled at our farm which doesn't look so good.

I bought myself cute earrings ! I have treble clefs too but I think I like these more.


I attended Viel's debut! :D

I even saw Sir Sheen. xD

Bonding with my beybehs.



3 comments:

ezara said...

naaww :3 nice pics peegeh ~ <3

promisetohush said...

SO SHORT. LOLS. I HAD FUN WHEN YOU WERE HERE!

Penda Penn said...

LOL. great summary. picture stories are the best!

Post a Comment