♥ post 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

on Wednesday, December 12, 2012
I can still add some to this, but so far these are the ones I'm thinking.

1.) I definitely want to finish my music course! And Godwilling, on time! :D
2.) Work and have fun working!
     Hopefully in God's perfect time, our dream music school in CDeO will be established! So of course I shall go back to my home town and teach music there. Then maybe I will go to the states and work there in my Aunt's music school.
3.) I still want to be a painter, photographer and make up artist! I will try to make them as sidelines in the future just for extra cash or for fun :)
4.) Of course, I would want to get married to the person God will give me! <3
     We will make a family and will have good and bad times together! So fun~
5.) I would definitely want to be involved in helping other people through my talents and capabilities! I don't know how though.
6.) Use my talents for the church ministry.
-Not sure how to do this but I'm sure it would have something to do with music haha(duh). I'll probably be the keyboardist and I can also manage the choir cause I'm gonna have conducting class soon like around 4th year. Yey!
7.) Travel the world!!! :D

I guess that's all so far. >w< hahaha

1 comments:

ezara said...

music school in cdo ! That will be awesome ~ ^_^

Post a Comment