Intro like a boss

on Tuesday, December 4, 2012


Woow, so hey there. That pic of me is old. I can't find nicer pic of recent me. haha.

I decided to make this blog because all the gatb are doing it, except nikka. hahaha. So here gatb.
I don't know how to do introductions, but since I'm awesome that way you would have to bear with this.
So I think only gatb can find or read this, unless you are one of my stalkers. hahaha ;)

I'm Page bebe~
Currently studying at St. Scholastica's college, Music education student with piano principal instrument. First year.
I guess that's all. LOL

Okay. Imma add stuff. Well, I really like eating and sleeping. Especially the sleeping part. I love the color red, I like reading books, I can draw and dance awesome.

That's all for now. hahaha. boom!
I found a pic, but it's not that good. LOL. it will do for now.


   

2 comments:

ezara said...

Yay ~~ peggy you be blogspotter naw! ^_^ i love the first pic o_o you look like a model or something.

promisetohush said...

Yea! I agree with ezzy! It very nice picture. Wants to steal it for no reason. Welcomies to blogspot, where beginners dwell XD

Post a Comment